VIDEO: Mom Tip of the Week: Don't Lose YourselfLauren Hartmann
Being a mom is an all encompassing kind of deal. One day you’re just you and the next you’re a mom whose focus has shifted toward caring for another human being. This is a beautiful thing, but if we aren’t careful, we can lose ourselves in the process…something that’s very easy to do and a trap I’ve found myself falling prey to, so I wanted to share some thoughts on the topic.
Lauren Hartmann is the founder of The Little Things We Do, a blog about life and adventures in Portland Oregon. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram or catch up on all of her posts here on Babble.
More from Lauren:
- Fern’s Fashion Wish List: 9 Style Must-Haves For Baby Girls
- Fern Winter’s Sweet and Simple Birthday Brunch
- Fern’s Top 20 Fashion Moments of 2012
- My 25 Favorite Instagram Moms
- 20 Baby Products That Got Me Through Baby’s First Year