VIDEO: Mom Tip of the Week: How To Wear Your Pajamas In PublicLauren Hartmann
It would be totally awesome if it were socially acceptable to wear pajamas in public. Perhaps some of us have even done this on occasion, but let’s also be honest about the fact that pajamas at the grocery store just isn’t a good look…on anyone. So, unless you’d like to end up on the People of Walmart website, you should avoid wearing your PJs outside of your home. Period.
That doesn’t mean you can’t dress in a way that is as comfortable as wearing pajamas. Here I share some outfit inspiration that will leave you feeling like you’re cozied up in your PJs, but will look much less crazy.
Lauren Hartmann is the founder of The Little Things We Do, a blog about life and adventures in Portland Oregon. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram or catch up on all of her posts here on Babble.
More from Lauren:
- Fern’s Fashion Wish List: 9 Style Must-Haves For Baby Girls
- Fern Winter’s Sweet and Simple Birthday Brunch
- Things I Am Loving About My Almost One Year Old
- Fern’s Top 20 Fashion Moments of 2012
- My 25 Favorite Instagram Moms
- 20 Baby Products That Got Me Through Baby’s First Year