VIDEO: Mom Tip of the Week: Simple Makeup Tips To Make You Look Less Sleep DeprivedLauren Hartmann
There is no other job that requires you to be on call 24/7/365 and with such a demanding schedule comes a seriously sleep-deprived face a lot of the time.
So, today I’m going to share my super simple (seriously simple, I’m definitely not a pro) makeup tips and favorite beauty products that will help hide that fact that you were up all night with a sick baby/postpartum insomnia/whatever other reason you got no sleep.
Check out my tips!
Lauren Hartmann is the founder of The Little Things We Do, a blog about life and adventures in Portland Oregon. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram or catch up on all of her posts here on Babble.
More from Lauren:
- 8 Last Minute DIY Photo Gifts For Grandparents
- 8 Cute Cold Weather Clothing Basics For Babies
- 15 of the Cutest Christmas Pajamas For Babies
- 7 Shoes To Add Sparkle To Your Little Girl’s Holiday Outfit
- How To Make Baby’s First Christmas Extra Special
- Conversations With Fern & Marley