VIDEO: Oh, She Loves Technology...Always and ForeverLauren Hartmann
I’m not sure what it is about things that light up and play music or have anything even remotely to do with technology, but my baby loves it all. We always joke that her theme song is that song that Kip sings to Lafawnduh in Napoleon Dynamite about his love for technology. Anytime she sees a remote, or her baby monitor, or really anything tech related she goes crazy for it.
As of late she is particularly fond of this little light up, singing walker. It’s a little bit (OK, let’s be honest: a LOT) annoying, but it keeps her occupied so I can occasionally get things done, which means I love it, and I’m super thankful for the batteries that keep it running and keep her entertained!
Lauren Hartmann is the founder of The Little Things We Do, a blog about life and adventures in Portland Oregon. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram or catch up on all of her posts here on Babble.
More from Lauren:
- The Holiday Hype and How It Let Me Down: Why Christmas Kind of Sucked
- VIDEO: Mom Tip of the Week: Simple Makeup Tips To Help You Look Less Sleep Deprived
- 8 Cute Cold Weather Clothing Basics For Babies
- 15 of the Cutest Christmas Pajamas For Babies
- Conversations With Fern & Marley