All of these years as a mom, I’ve felt slightly guilty for pushing aside my husband and kids and declaring it the day of MOM. While I make sure that I see my kids on Mother’s day, truth be told – I would just love to spend the day in the pedicure chair decompressing. Just one day a year, I don’t mind being selfish and declaring it a me day.
Good news, apparently I am NOT alone is wanting to be alone! Plum District surveyed more than 19,000 of it’s members to get this data and I have to say, I am in align with the majority of this one.
So, how do moms REALLY want to spend Mother’s Day? Some finds you may find surprising:
- If on Mother’s Day, given an extra hour – mom would rather have a massage (52%) than a bike ride (48%)
- In the morning, Mom would rather sleep in than rise early for breakfast with the kids.
- 56% say their husbands ALWAYS remember Mother’s Day.
- The ONE gift on Mother’s Day that most moms would choose? A handmade card (75%) over a necklace from Tiffany’s (25%).
- 75% of Moms say Mother’s Day is more fun than work.
View the info graphic and get the full scoop on what moms REALLY want for Mother’s Day.
What Do You Want for Mother’s Day?