Oh those babies! The things they do are so funny…and sometimes bizarre! Why do the babies:
1. Like to suck on the label of the toy more than any other part?
2. Always wake up ten minutes after you fall asleep, no matter if it’s 2 minutes or 2 hours after they go to sleep?
3. Have the biggest poops when wearing the cutest outfits?
4. Always end up perpendicular to you in the bed, thus leaving you one foot of space in an otherwise large bed?
5. Sleep with their butts in the air?
6. Like to scream in public places?
7. Move their heads right as you are about to remove that hair from their mouths/booger from their noses, etc.?
8. Pretend they will sit still for a nail clipping and then move just as you have the perfect safe angle?
9. Pretend to be done eating and then as soon as you remove the nipple from their mouths and put away ‘the equipment’, instantly want more?
10. Always roll off the blanket you laid out on the floor-even if it’s the size of a football field?
Why do they do these things? Or wait, is it just my baby?
What other curious things am I missing?
Check out Fuzz enjoying the label on his book!