Spring forward! How exciting was it to get that extra hour of daylight. So, I thought it was going to throw everyone off schedule in my house, but I was enjoying the light with my hubs. All my littles were sound asleep by 7 PM! That never happens. I was totally okay with the time change since I enjoyed some peace and quiet. I am looking forward to the extra sun. It means my favorite months are ahead!
Let’s celebrate that extra hour of sun with a few yellow, pretty, sunshine inspired items for baby!
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’130902′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom