Baby

35 More Failed Baby Photo Tattoos

By Molly Thornberg |

more bad baby tattoos

Think before you ink.

A few weeks back, I posted 25 Failed Baby Photo Tattoos.

We laughed.
We cried.
We thought, why in in the WORLD would someone get such a terrible tattoo of a baby’s photo – and well, take a photo of it!

Apparently, those 25 failed baby photos were just the beginning.  Yes, there are more.

For your entertainment, 35 more mistakes — err. I mean 35 MORE Failed Baby Photo Tattoos:

nggallery id=’112680′

35 More Failed Baby Photo Tattoos

More Baby Photo Tattoos Gone Bad

Dear Megan, I'm sorry about your daddy's tattoo. I am sure you are cute in person.
view source

Remember folks. Think before you ink. I know we all make mistakes, but a bad tattoo – those things don’t wash off.

What Is Your Biggest Parent #FAIL?

MORE ON BABBLE

25 major baby tattoo FAILS
25 hideous (and hilarious!) pregnant portraits
The 7 worst things you can say to your kid
The 15 creepiest, weirdest kids dolls EVER
10 things you should NEVER say to your daughter-in-law

About Molly Thornberg

digitalmom

Molly Thornberg

Molly Thornberg is a wife and mother of four. She worked in web design and social media marketing before quitting to pursue blogging full time. On Digital Mom Blog, Molly shares "geeky" DIY projects, discusses the latest technology news, and talks about her life as a parent. Read bio and latest posts → Read Molly's latest posts →

« Go back to Baby

22 thoughts on “35 More Failed Baby Photo Tattoos

1. Kate says:

Slide 19 and 8 are the same tattoo, and there are a bunch of repeats from the last list. But funny all the same.

2. Digital Molly says:

@Kate – Thanks for the heads up! I replaced the duplicates. Missed those in the upload. Glad you enjoyed :)

3. Niki says:

SOME of these pics should have obviously been ‘perfected’ first on paper BEFORE permanently ‘capturing’ the images on their skin, but not all are bad.

4. Pam @writewrds says:

A lot of them look demonic. No need for Halloween costumes for these people. All they need is sleeveless shirts.
    Embarrassing for their kids too, I would think. Do you really want a freak-show picture of yourself on dad’s arm?

5. Jess says:

What is going on with Mom #7′s ear?!

6. Kara says:

Okay when I see a tattoo of a child on someone I instantly think this child is deceased making my stomach plumet to my feet. So I literally already have a bad feeling about these tattoos. A few of them were actually pretty good. But still. No. And the child with a bloody rat in their mouth, really? Seriously?

7. Taz says:

i think portrait tattoos are almost always terrifying, but they usually are memorial tattoos. so a lot of these babies might be dead. so i’m not really cracking up at this. i mean, i think 90% of the tattoos i see are pretty crappy in either quality or content or both- but it doesn’t really matter what my opinion is about them as long as the person who walks around with it for the rest of their life loves it that’s all that matters.

8. domon says:

zThese parent are taking a risk with these artist they have to be abosloutely perfect to do a good tattoo

9. Holly says:

I am with Kara. I almost cry, “OMG HOW DID YOUR BABY DIE???”. Alas, I see these tattoos almost every time I venture into a Wal-Mart. Is that where people get those tattoos, anyway?

10. Mindy says:

Man people are crazy, maybe some people should do some actual research for a really good tattoo artist before getting any ink!!!! LMAO!!! WOW!!

11. Gen Krevichzuk Collins says:

slide 17 looks like a bunch of Garbage Pail Kids.

12. Courtney @ The Mommy Matters says:

These are seriously disturbing. If you absolutely HAVE to tattoo your kids face on your body, at least make sure you have a good tattoo artist.

13. Vanessa aka mamascribble says:

I bet most of these moms think their tats look great too. Yikes! :/

Vanessa

14. NoSlack says:

“…you must not put tattoo marking upon yourselves.” Leviticus 19:28

From the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures, the inspired word of Jehovah God.

15. Ernaldo says:

Nothing screams “skank” like a tattoo on a woman, especially a crappy one. Dermatology is the field a young doctor to be wants to get into, tattoo removal is already getting to be big.

16. Chief says:

I agree that there are some “unfortunate” tattoos in this list, however, keep in mind that these pictures (for the most part) were taken directly after the tattoo was applied. All tattoos tone down after they heal some, but some of these tats will never look good no matter how long they heal.

17. Diana says:

Personally would I do that no as i don’t want images of my kids on me while me and the hubs are intimate kills the mood reminding us oh god they might hear and wake up. but some of the photos on this blog post are done beautifully the first and third one for example oh and number 13 looks like a photo…but yes why near the nipple that makes it creepy, now the fourth one..yea that is a train wreck and probably done at home not by a licensed professional….oh and the photo with the rat in the baby’s mouth is actaully a painting done by Dali 1939 circa the painting is called Freud’s Perverse Polymorph (Bulgarian Child Eating a Rat) http://www.virtualdali.com/39FreudsPerversePolymorph.html but i have heard quite a few story’s of children eating dead rats or mice and other kinds of yuck. hoping none of these children are gone :(

18. Heather says:

Are some of these children burn victims? I’d be getting my money back!

19. Diana says:

http://www.kingsimeon.bg/index.php/media/viewgallery/gallery/120 many have speculated the baby in the photo with the dead rat is of Bulgarian King Simeon II Sakskoburggotski

20. A little shocked says:

The Kiara one is the one that shocks me the most. I have to wonder why there are so many ripples on the face. Face tattoos are common to represent people that have passed, but baby tattoos are usually just to have something that represents your child. Instead of a symbol, they want the actual face.

21. delarosa says:

I’M GOING TO GET A TATTOO OF MY BABY AND SHE IS VERY MUCH WELL AND ALIVE. I SEE BABY TATTS ALL THE TIME AND I NEVER THINK THEY ARE DECEASED!!! SO PEOPLE JUST LOVE TATTOOS!! LIKE ME, ITS AN EXPRESSION OF YOURSELF. MOST PEOPLE ARE JUST TO NARROWED MINDED TO UNDERSTAND.

22. claudia says:

I think that a few of them arent all that bad (best of the worst) , and that the blogger has an air of sarcasm to tattoos in general.