Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse is a great treatment for hair. Apple Cider Vinegar, or ACV, has a long list of benefits. Some of those benefits for hair are: balancing hair and scalp pH, removing product buildup, and treating dandruff and hair loss, just to name a few.
When I first heard ACV hair rinses, I thought that it sounded pretty weird. But hey…people use all kinds of salad items in their hair from mayo to Greek yogurt. After doing my research, I figured it was worth a try, and I’m so glad I did. It’s a great way to treat itchy, dry scalp, and it leaves my hair soft, smooth, and shiny.
Check out the slideshow below for 10 ways to use apple cider vinegar for Hhir
How To Make Your Own Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse
You can add apple cider vinegar to your hair regimen by mixing 1 part ACV into 1 part warm, filtered tap water. Apply the vinegar rinse after shampooing, then rinse it all out, or for extra conditioning, you can leave the rinse on your hair for a minute or two. This natural hair care product can be used once a week or as needed.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits: Apple Cider Vinegar is a Versatile Natural Hair Care Product
- Alive: The Cultured Word on Apple Cider Vinegar
- Natural Remedies for Alopecia Areata
- Natural Remedies for Dandruff
- Apple Cider Vinegar as Hair Cleanser
- Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Loss