Let the festivities begin! It’s the time of the year again for holiday parties. My favorite part about dressing up is changing up my regular makeup routine to something with a little more glam and glitz. It’s the perfect excuse to break out the false eyelashes, bold lips, and sultry eyes. Check out my 5 Easy Steps To Getting Your Holiday Glam On below.
1. Glowing Skin: First things first, start exfoliating your skin 2-3 times a week to get rid of extra layers of dead skin. Then step up your moisturizer to something a little heavier for extra hydration to protect the new layer of skin. Add a small amount of eye cream under the eyes day and night to keep fine lines at bay.
2. Berry Lips: Be the showstopper at your next holiday party by being bold and daring in this season’s hottest lip shade. Try a shade of berry in a gloss, stain, or lipstick form. By wearing a bold lip, you can keep the rest of your look simple, so treat yourself and splurge on a new lip shade!
3. Cat Eye: If you are like me, you probably wear your day-to-day makeup the same. Try a cat eye for something new and sophisticated. The sultry, sexy look is sure to spice up your night out on the town.
4. Lush Lashes: If there was ever an appropriate time and reason to wear falsies, this is it! Embrace the season and add a little va-va-va-voom to your holiday look with a fun pair of lashes! There’s no doubt you will turn heads with your glowing skin, bold lips, and sultry eyes this season.
5. Glittery Nails: Add a little sparkle to your holiday manicure with a fun confetti-inspired nail lacquer. Wear alone, or layer it on top of your favorite shade.