5 Easy Steps to Getting Your Holiday Glam onAlli McGinnis
Let the festivities begin! It’s the time of the year again for holiday parties. My favorite part about dressing up is changing up my regular makeup routine to something with a little more glam and glitz. It’s the perfect excuse to break out the false eyelashes, bold lips, and sultry eyes. Check out my 5 Easy Steps To Getting Your Holiday Glam On below.
1. Glowing Skin: First things first, start exfoliating your skin 2-3 times a week to get rid of extra layers of dead skin. Then step up your moisturizer to something a little heavier for extra hydration to protect the new layer of skin. Add a small amount of eye cream under the eyes day and night to keep fine lines at bay.
2. Berry Lips: Be the showstopper at your next holiday party by being bold and daring in this season’s hottest lip shade. Try a shade of berry in a gloss, stain, or lipstick form. By wearing a bold lip, you can keep the rest of your look simple, so treat yourself and splurge on a new lip shade!
3. Cat Eye: If you are like me, you probably wear your day-to-day makeup the same. Try a cat eye for something new and sophisticated. The sultry, sexy look is sure to spice up your night out on the town.
4. Lush Lashes: If there was ever an appropriate time and reason to wear falsies, this is it! Embrace the season and add a little va-va-va-voom to your holiday look with a fun pair of lashes! There’s no doubt you will turn heads with your glowing skin, bold lips, and sultry eyes this season.
5. Glittery Nails: Add a little sparkle to your holiday manicure with a fun confetti-inspired nail lacquer. Wear alone, or layer it on top of your favorite shade.