7 Reasons Why Cheap Conditioners Are a Curly Girl's Best FriendTamara Floyd
A cheap conditioner, or a rinse-out conditioner that you will find at your favorite store for less than $5, are a curly girl’s best friend. They serve so many purposes. Aside from their conventional use as a rinse-out, they are perfect for cowashing, detangling, moisturizing, and creating a protective barrier. With their small price tag, you won’t feel guilty about using them liberally.
Here are some other great uses for these inexpensive conditioners:
- Great for Co-Washing (Wash Hair with Conditioner)
- Protects Your Hair While Swimming (Creates a Protective Barrier with Chlorine and Salt)
- Prevents Dryness from Clarifying Shampoos
- Applies as a Pre-Shampoo Treatment
- Prevents Split Ends with the Conditioner Wash Conditioner Method
Check out this list for 10 of the Best Cheap Conditioners for Less Than $5 on Natural Hair Rules!