faye by rachel roy & butter london kerfuffle // dvf & sally hansen complete salon manicure all fired up // nine west & julep alice // mossimo supply co. lakitia flip flop & opi oy another polish joke
It’s Spring which means time for regular pedis and bright polishes! These four open toe shoes are on my wishlist (I just picked up these Zara gladiators) and I’m already contemplating the polishes I’d pair them with. It’s hard to choose with so many trendsetting colors this season but one thing is for sure, there’s no need to play it safe! Stand out hues and patterned nail polish strips are here to stay!
This post is inspired by Alyson of The Average Girl’s Guide. See her “Perfect Pairings” here.
More from Jill this month on Babble Beauty:
- My Bedtime Beauty Routine
- 20 Beauty Products Whose Net Proceeds Benefit Charity
- Book Same-Day and Next Day Discounted Appointments at the Best Spas, Salons & Fitness Studios in Major Cities
- Get a “Nashville” Inspired Glow
- Best and Worst Beauty from the MTV Movie Awards
- 20 Beauty Products That Make Fabulous Mother’s Day Gifts
- 15 Solutions for Allergy Sufferers
- Don’t Be Fooled! 10 Beauty Myths Debunked
- Stronger Hair in 7 Days with Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy
- Get Rachel Bilson’s Flirty Fresh Look
- Get Jessica Alba’s Luminous Kids’ Choice Awards Look
- Win Cash & a Trip to NYC with Sally Hansen’s #IHeartNailArt Contest