It’s tablet toothpaste without the tube! At first glance, it seems like something reserved for astronauts traveling to space. But don’t be mistaken — these little guys work wonders on anyone’s pearly whites. Follow along as I break down (or should I say bite down?) this revolutionary toothpaste bit by bit.
The Pros and Cons
- Portion control
- Recyclable packaging — traditional tubes fill landfills
- Ideal for traveling
- Contains safe and natural ingredients
- Fluoride-free (a pro for those who believe fluoride is harmful)
- $4.95 is more costly than traditional toothpastes
- Slightly messier to use
- Takes some getting used to (especially the process)
- Fluoride-free (a con for those who believe it's good for oral health)
Read more of Missy’s writing at Pink Pistachio
And don’t miss a post! Follow Missy on Twitter and Facebook!