A little makeup can make a big difference! That’s the message behind the premiere broadcast, “QVC and CEW Present Beauty with Benefits.”
The two-hour charitable event, scheduled to air this Thursday, April 25 at 9 PM (ET), is a collaboration between QVC and Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) and will feature more than 20 prestige beauty brands across categories and price points. The net proceeds of the evening benefit Cancer and Careers, a program of the CEW Foundation that empowers and educates people with cancer to thrive in their workplace by providing expert advice, interactive tools, and educational events.
Select brands such as Clarisonic, Bare Escentuals, StriVectin, tarte, and Laura Geller are scheduled to be featured during the broadcast and will be available while supplies last.
Click through to see the full list of featured beauty products whose net proceeds benefit this incredibly worthy cause:
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’132114′
More from Jill this month on Babble Beauty:
- Book Same-Day and Next Day Discounted Appointments at the Best Spas, Salons & Fitness Studios in Major Cities
- Get a “Nashville” Inspired Glow
- Best and Worst Beauty from the MTV Movie Awards
- 20 Beauty Products That Make Fabulous Mother’s Day Gifts
- 15 Solutions for Allergy Sufferers
- Don’t Be Fooled! 10 Beauty Myths Debunked
- Stronger Hair in 7 Days with Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy
- Get Rachel Bilson’s Flirty Fresh Look
- Get Jessica Alba’s Luminous Kids’ Choice Awards Look
- Win Cash & a Trip to NYC with Sally Hansen’s #IHeartNailArt Contest