Jennifer Aniston caused a bit of a stir on the Red Carpet for the premiere of her new film, “We’re the Millers”. While her choice of dress is up for debate, as usual her hair and makeup were flawless! I have the details on how her fresh and sophisticated look was created by Celebrity Makeup Artist Angela Levin.
• First Jen’s skin was prepped with Aveeno’s Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 and Angels Makeup Treatment Pads were applied under her eyes.
• Once her lotion absorbed, Jen’s skin was prepped with Youngblood Mineral Primer. It was applied with a sponge for a flawless finish.
• Next, Jen’s foundation was applied. Using a circular motion two shades of Chanel Perfection Lumiere Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup were blended onto her skin.
• The eye area was primed with Edward Bess Illuminating Eye Shadow Base from the lash line to the brow.
• Chanel’s Quadra Eye Shadow in Spices was used on her eyes. The gold was applied to the lid up to the crease and under her lower lashes to brighten up the eyes. The dark mauve was then applied to the crease un a half moon shape to the center of the lid. This shape helps to give the eys a rounded, open look. Finally the lightest color was applied under the eye brow.
• Chanel’s Illusion D’Ombre in Ebloui was used as an eye liner on both the upper and lower lash lines.
• Next the Angels Makeup Treatment Pads were removed and Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting & Firming Eye Cream was dabbed under Jen’s eyes using fingers.
• La Mer The Radiant Concealer in Dark was applied to her under eye area.
• With a small round brush, Chanel Le Blush Creme de Chanel in Revelation was applied to Jen’s cheeks.
• Mehron translucent powder was used to set the creme blush.
• Chanel Les Beiges in N40 was used on Jen’s forehead, cheeks, chin and nose to add a light bronze glow. Angela says, “Part of the reason I love this product is that it’s almost matte and also a bit transparent and allows the skin to come through.”
• Once all of Jen’s face makeup was applied, 3 layers of Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Intense Black were applied to her lashes.
• To finish the look, Jen’s lips were lined with Edward Bess Defining Lip Liner Natural.
To complement her makeup, Jen’s hair was styled by Chris McMillan in signature straight style. “This is quintessential Jen. Her hair looks natural, and touchable. This look allows the hair to have movement and still look great all night,” says Chris.
• First, Jen’s hair was washed with Living Proof Full Shampoo and Conditioner.
• Next, Living Proof Prime Style Extender was applied to wet hair and distributed throughout. A few drops of Living Proof Satin Hair Serum were applied to the ends of her hair.
• Using a large round brush, Chris blew out Jen’s hair straight with a deep, side bang.
• Finally, Living Proof Flex Hairspray was applied to hold the style in place.