Getting Gorgeous with CVS BeautyJill Seiman
New York tri-state area bloggers were treated to an afternoon of beauty and pampering this weekend at Audrey McClelland and Vera Sweeney’s Getting Gorgeous 2013, an intimate expo of lifestyle brands showcasing products designed to enhance women’s lives.
This year’s event, headlined by CVS Extra Care Beauty Club, took place at the Metropolitan Pavilion in Manhattan and included beauty treatments, insanely good (and low-cal) cocktails by Bacardi Classic Cocktails Light, and a bevy of stations to see the latest and greatest from brands including: Dial Kids, thyme, New Balance, Tide, Foster Grant, GM, Coolibar, Downy, Puffs, Stokke, Love Jac, Thread & Butter, and Haute Tags.
I can’t believe I just learned about CVS’ Extra Care Beauty Club. It’s completely free to join and has a ton of awesome benefits so why not?!
- You get a 10% off pass after you enroll in the program
- You get $5 ExtraBucks Rewards for every $50 spent on beauty products
- You get $3 ExtraBucks Rewards on your birthday
- You can sign up for exclusive emails with coupons, tips, and new product info
A new CVS just opened up down the block from my apartment so this is great excuse to shop! Although, I received some really exciting products to review that should keep me busy for a little while including: Conair’s new “adjustaCurl” Root Volumizer Adjustable Self-Grip Rollers and FIVE different BB Creams!
Are you a member of the Club?
Sipping the new low-cal Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri with Mary Fischer, The Mommyologist
With Getting Gorgeous co-founder Vera Sweeney of Lady and the Blog
Disclosure: I received a goodie bag for attending the event.
More from Jill this month on Babble Beauty:
- Blink Fitness Workout with Therafit
- My Bedtime Beauty Routine
- 20 Beauty Products Whose Net Proceeds Benefit Charity
- Book Same-Day and Next Day Discounted Appointments at the Best Spas, Salons & Fitness Studios in Major Cities
- Get a “Nashville” Inspired Glow
- Best and Worst Beauty from the MTV Movie Awards
- 20 Beauty Products That Make Fabulous Mother’s Day Gifts
- 15 Solutions for Allergy Sufferers
- Don’t Be Fooled! 10 Beauty Myths Debunked
- Stronger Hair in 7 Days with Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy
- Get Rachel Bilson’s Flirty Fresh Look
- Get Jessica Alba’s Luminous Kids’ Choice Awards Look
- Win Cash & a Trip to NYC with Sally Hansen’s #IHeartNailArt Contest