“It’s the most romantic fragrance Coach has created. It has presence, but it doesn’t shout. And while the scent is very streamlined in its construction, it’s actually quite complex in the number of ingredients used. That’s part of what makes it so compelling. A feminine floral with warm, sensual woody undertones, Coach Love speaks to the heart with distinctly modern sophistication,” explains Karyn Khoury, Senior Vice President, Corporate Fragrance Development, Worldwide, The Estée Lauder Companies.
To celebrate love this Mother’s Day, Coach launched a fun social media campaign called, “I LOVE ___.” Inspired by the new fragrance and the timeless artwork designed for Coach Love by iconic illustrator Milton Glaser, Coach created a Facebook app for users to send love declarations to their mothers, grandmothers, and children by filling in the blank. You can pick and choose a photo and caption (“I love__”), and the app will combine it with the pretty Coach Love logo for you to share via email or post to your Facebook wall.
Enter to win 1 of 2 bottles of Coach Love!
To enter to win, leave a comment on this post (on Babble; Facebook comments will not be accepted) telling me: Who or what it is that you love.
- Open to US Residents, 18 years of age and older. One entry per person per day is allowed.
- Entry period begins on Wednesday May 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM EST and ends on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 12:00 PM EST.
- A random drawing will occur on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 5 PM EST and the potential winners will be notified via email. If the winners selected fail to claim their prizes within 10 days of notice, then alternate winners will be chosen.
- The winners will be announced here on or about Monday, May 20, 2013.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. See the complete general rules and eligibility requirements that apply to all giveaways here.
Want to double your chances? I’m also giving away 2 bottles of fragrance on Glamamom here.