Glow in the Dark with Stila After Glow Lip ColorSonya Benham
These days, bright and cheerful chubby lip pencils are a dime a dozen. Here’s what makes the new Stila After Glow Lip Color special:
- It contains florescent pigments that make the color three times brighter than ordinary lip colors.
- The pigment can be smudged on with your finger for a less-intense pop of color or layered for a more intense hue.
- The pigments stain lips for longer wear.
- It contains ingredients to nourish and moisturize lips including sunflower seed oil, glycerin, algae extracts, and vitamins C and E.
- It smells like cherries.
- IT GLOWS IN THE DARK when it’s exposed to ultraviolet light. Check out what it looks like when exposed to black light on Beautylish.
Ok, I’m not going to lie. I don’t get to black-lit clubs all that often anymore. But if I did, I would be pretty psyched to wear this lip color. Heck, I would consider buying a black light just to impress my kid with my glow in the dark lips. And even if I never get to see its glow, I still appreciate a conditioning, vibrant color for day. After Glow Lip Color is available for $18 at Stila.