Every hairstylist has their go-to products. I have a few long-time favorites but the one I reach for most often is Paul Mitchell’s Awapuhi Wild Ginger HydroCream Whip. I really appreciate products that offer more than one benefit and this thick, dense mousse is a multi-purpose wonder.
Here’s why I love it:
- This mousse offers a lot of hold and texture in a medium-bodies creamy foam. It adds life to my blow-outs, helping me achieve lots of volume with staying power.
- A little goes a long way it’s very concentrated and is a good value.
- This product has built-in anti-frizz and it works as well on curly hair and wavy styles as it does on straight hair.
- It smells amazing. The whole Awapuhi Wild Ginger line smells fruity and spicy without being overpowering.
- It contains Paul Mitchell’s kera-triplex, a protein blend that helps strengthen hair.
- All of the Awapuhi used in Paul Mitchell’s products are grown on a solar-powered, sustainable farm in Hawaii owned by the company. You can stay there if you are ever in Hawaii.
Try it for voluminous blowouts, frizz-free waves and curls, fine hair that needs some texture, or long or processed hair that needs strengthening. Find it a Paul Mitchell Focus Salons.