To wear makeup or not — that is the question when it comes to pool affairs (or the beach for that matter). In my opinion, you’re not wading in the shallow end of the pool, if you choose to wear it. In fact, brands were smart enough to make such products with this intent. Waterproof everything nowadays, am I right?
Let’s be honest, here. Summer calls for spontaneity. What if a dinner date turns into a late night dip? Or vice versa: a day at the pool turns into a night out to party? I wouldn’t be caught makeup-less in either situation. But then again, some would call me shallow. I say it’s called being prepared for any situation! In any case, if you’re wondering how to pull off a simple look, here are a few of my “splash all you want” waterproof makeup products to withstand any watery situation!
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eye Liner — a sponge tip makes for an easy cat eye
- Make Up For Ever ‘Aqua Rouge’ — won’t budge in water or, say, kisses
- Benefit Cosmetics ‘Benetint’ — a cheek and lip stain … double whammy
- Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof Mascara — curl and lengthen even in water
- Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream SPF 30 — a light coverage with SPF protection