Step by Step Hair | Brooke Burke-Charvet's Glam Updo by celebrity hairstylist Jonathan HanousekMaegan Tintari
I mean, STUNNING! And check her makeup, dress, and jewelry too! To Die for!
- First I layered Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray and White Sands UnderCover Styling Spray on damp hair.
- From the outside corners of the eyes, make 2 clean parts back to the crown and pin the section out of the way. Then, blow dry the rest of the hair with a medium round brush to create a smooth finish.
- Take the sides of the hair and gather into a ponytail in the back. Fasten with a small rubber band. Clean up fly always using a fine tooth tail comb and White Sands Infinity Hairspray.
- Using a small round brush blow dry the top of the hair concentrating on lifting the roots for volume. Spray a few pumps of Moroccan Oil Glimmer Shine Spray all over to smooth and add shine.
- With your fingers and the blow dryer, push the hair up and towards the center to create your pomp. Use a few pumps of the White Sands Infinity Hairspray to hold the shape.
- Place crisscross bobby pins down the center of the pomp and roll one side over to conceal, fastening with invisible hairpins. Think loose French twist and look in the mirror and adust the shape that’s best for your face. It’s best if it is not too symmetrical, it will look more interesting.
- Let the rest of the hair cover the first ponytail. Fasten with a couple pins. Then, gather all the remaining hair and create a single braid.
- Twist the braid up, tuck in the ends and fasten with bobby and invisible hair pins. Lock everything in with White Sands Stuck Up Mega Hold Hairspray.
I personally love this look. It’s pretty, classy, sophisticated, and glam with an edge and fun for a casual evening out with jeans and a leather jacket or even a special occasion like a wedding. I’ve done a similar hair tutorial without the braids: Check out my Hair Tutorial + Video: High French Twist Faux Hawk to see photos and learn how.