Elle magazine polled the country’s top hair salons to find the most-wanted celebrity hairstyles from best pixie cut to best bangs. I’m happy to see a range of women represented, all with unique personal style. I can’t help but wonder where my girl Jennifer Aniston is though. She’s a beauty icon in my book and known for her trendy cuts. I seriously almost commit to highlights every time I see a photo of her gorgeous golden locks. In any case, here are the winners and the runners-up of Elle magazine’s The Best Hair in America:
Did your favorites make the list?
Inspired by “The Best Hair in America” by Julie Schott in the August 2013 issue of Elle. Photos via PRPhotos.
More from Jill Seiman of Glamamom on Babble Beauty this month:
- Get the Look: Mermaid Waves from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM 2014
- Summer’s Hottest Hair Accessory: Cloth Headbands
- 5 of Vanessa Williams’ Favorite Beauty Products
- 3 Steps to the Perfect Red Lip
- Get the Look: Maria Menounos’ Double Dutch Style Fishtail Braid
- NEW Innovative & Affordable Skincare & Cosmetics from L’Oréal Paris
- 10 Surprising Sunburn Remedies
- The Secrets to Jennifer Aniston’s Glowing Skin
- Super Saturday: 8 Beauty Products Whose Net Proceeds Benefit Cancer Research
- 25 Soothing After-Sun Products
- 5 Steps to a Superior Summer Shave