You know those days where you don’t have enough time to do the “full face” of makeup, but you want to still look put together?
Those are the days you need to have your 5 Minute Face routine down pat.
Just the essentials, applied quickly but effectively, to warm up your face and make you look refreshed and beautiful.
The Five Minute Face:
1. With your fingertips (make sure they are clean), apply your favorite BB Cream or tinted moisturizer. Make sure you blend it all the way past your jawline to prevent any makeup lines. (1 minute)
2. Grab a fluffy brush and dust on some bronzer + blush. If you can spare 10 seconds, hit your temples and jawline to do a quick “contour”. (30 seconds)
3. Swipe a cream shadow (either as a stick, or use your finger to spread a potted cream shadow) all over both lids. Use your ring finger to blend it into your brow bone area. (1 minute)
4. Line your upper lash line with dark eyeliner. Maybe wing it out a bit — no, don’t do a whole cat eye. (1 minute)
5. Apply a few coats of your favorite mascara. Hold the brush at the tips of your lashes to encourage a little curl. Hit your lower lashes with a few strokes too! (1 minute)
And hey! You may have an extra 30 seconds remaining. Apply a sheer lip color and you are ready to head out the door.