Nowadays, Tinker Bell is both sweet and sassy. But the early Tinker Bell wasn’t so sweet; in fact, she was a jealous little thing! I’ve taken a little inspiration from both the original Tink and some of the newer interpretations for this DIY costume, as well as hair and makeup. If you’ve already got blonde hair with bangs, then this will be a cinch! I don’t have bangs, so I had to make it look like I do AND create the look of a pixie cut in front. Click through the tutorial below to see how I did it, as well as a full makeup tutorial!
See My Other Costumes…
* Modern Day Cinderella | Everyday & Evening Wear | Get the Look!
* Cinderella Hair & Makeup Tutorials
* DIY Merida Costume (Adult)
* DIY Princess Merida Hair & Makeup Tutorial + Brave Costume
* DIY Margot Tenenbaum Halloween Costume
* Margot Tenenbaum Hair + Makeup Tutorial