For those of you who missed the news, I welcomed Grayson last week. It’s feels pretty amazing to put the high-risk pregnancy behind me but now, I am adjusting to life with 5 littles. And well, it’s some serious adjusting. Mainly due to my lack of sleep. Grayson sleeps so well but for some reason, I am not bouncing back as quickly as I did after my last pregnancy. Granted, it’s only been a week today, at midnight, but I still am ready to be back in full swing.
With that said, there are a few things that made this week with a new baby much easier. You know, you love hearing about the “little things” that make your life, as a mom, easier. And well, I’ve got a few noteworthy products this week that have made my life way easy and comfortable. Whether it’s for the babe or me. I love something that makes a difference and well, this week I’ve found a few things I just couldn’t live without.
After the jump, browse through a few little things that have made a big difference in my life with a newborn again and post-bump.
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Momma’s Havin’ A Baby Child: It’s Go Time
- 5th and Final Time Stopping Labor
- 10 Tips, Tricks and Timesavers for the Busy Working Mom
- Am I In Labor?
- 10 Noteworthy Nurseries
- Introducing Me, Before Kids: 10 Ways Having Littles Has Changed Me
- I Got My Breech Baby With A Bag of Frozen Peas
- 15 Nurseries Worth Swoonin’ Over