Going shopping on Black Friday? Here are some ideas for some fantastic ideas for foodie gifts to purchase while you are out and about. Whether it be great appliances, kitchen tools or homemade food itself, these are sure to please all the foodies on your list!
1. Harry & David Moose Munch: This classic crunchy treat is ideal for teachers, co-workers and all of the people in your life you want to give a tasty gift. Nobody ever tires of it’s sweet salty taste, plus it comes in great holiday packaging.
2. Bake & Decorate: Charming Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies for Every Occasion: A fabulous new cookbook by Fiona Cairns Jaime shared with us last week, this book is ideal for all of the bakers in your life.
3. Classic Cookie Press: Baking Christmas cookies is a blast with a cookie press. Whip up some delicious doughs and let your kids fire away making their own cookies and decorating them with homemade sprinkles.
4. OXO Tot Potato Ricer: Potato ricers are fantastic kitchen tools and are a great gift for people with young kids. Wrap up their ricer and attach this yummy recipe for Autumn Vegetable and Brown Butter Balsamic Mash, it’s two gifts in one!
5. Breville Panini Press: As listed in Oprah’s Favorite Things for 2010, this panini press is great for making quick dinners on the go. It is also good for younger kids, they can learn how to use it to make their favorite sandwiches and even grill chicken.
6. Zoku Popsicle Maker: Give the gift of homemade popsicles. Your friends will love having this in their closet come June! This nifty contraption freezes your homemade popsicle mixes in mere minutes giving you instant popsicles without the waiting time!
7. Frog Hollow Farm: Deemed “mail order fruit of the gods” by our own Caroline Campion, this mail order company delivers the most amazing fresh fruit you’ve ever tasted. Order some delicious citrus for your friends, they’ll be thanking you well into the new year.
8. Stonewall Kitchen Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce: There is peanut butter sauce and there is chocolate sauce, then there is Peanut Butter Chocolate Sauce. I mean, holy cow, have you ever heard of anything so amazingly decadent! Everyone will love to receive this in their stocking!!
9. Baker’s Edge Brownie Pan: This was also one of the kitchen tools on Oprah’s Favorite Things and here is why, the cool design allows for easier cutting and separation of brownies.
10. Pizza Stone: Homemade pizzas are great any time of year. Why not start doing it up right with your own pizza stone? They are the best way to make pizzas at home and help the crusts achieve that crispy exterior you can’t get enough of.