Each Friday night in the winter and twice a week in the spring through fall, my daughter participates in MLS soccer. I am so proud of my little girl but boy, the practice sure makes them hungry and thirsty so pack up some energy-fueling snacks….
1. Mini-sandwiches made with some peanut butter or even use whole grain crackers with cheese.
2. Fruit kabobs
3. Mini-bagels with cream cheese bagel
4. Home-made popcorn trail mix
5. No-sugar added applesauce
6. Frozen yogurt tubes
7. Fruit Cups: Mandarin oranges, peaches, apples or pears
8. Carrots and Ranch Dressing
9. Low-fat cheese sticks
Here are many more On-The-Go snack ideas