March is the month of green! Spring is near and St. Patrick’s Day brings on green recipes galore. Well if you haven’t tried matcha green tea yet, now is your chance! And there are so many ways to use this versatile and antioxidant-filled ingredient. Matcha tea, matcha muffins, matcha waffles, matcha smoothies, matcha cheesecake and more! Learn about matcha and get 10 matcha recipes for March!..
Matcha is available at most natural or specialty stores that include vast tea and coffee sections. You can also buy it online!
More on Family Kitchen:
* 28 Sweet Spring Treat Recipes
* Minty Matcha Shamrock Shake
* 28 Spring Green-ing Recipes
* 90′s Breakfasts Gone Vegan: 23 Recipes (Lucky Charms and all!)
* Easy Lentil Cashew Spread
* Easy Pizza Bread Stacks!