The air is turning cool and frosty and one thing is for sure. Snow days are coming. For some, that inspires fear and dread. But for most, snow days are a thing of joy! There’s no better day to stay cozy inside with the ones you love, than on a snow day. Watch those frosty white flakes fall outside and gather on the winter trees as you sip some hot cocoa or cuddle up for a movie marathon.
But in order to fully enjoy your snow day with ease, you’ll need a few recipes to inspire your day – and maybe fuel a few snowball fights. Try one of these 22 Cozy Snow Day Breakfast Recipes – all deliciously vegan too. From Minty Cocoa and Citrus Nog French Toast to Blueberry Waffles and Pumpkin Cinnamon Buns – choose a recipe and look forward to a snowy season!..
Read more from Kathy on her blog, Healthy. Happy. Life.
More on Family Kitchen:
* 25 recipes: Parade of Vegan Christmas Cookies!
* 15 Mint Chocolate Dessert Recipes for the Holidays!
* Cocoa and Marshmallow Waffles
* Skinny Egg Nog Shake
* Orange Spice Holiday Cookies
* 7 Vegan Recipes for your holiday treat table
* Make All-Natural Strawberry Lemonade in a flash!