Come Super Bowl Sunday, indulge in your favorites at the snack table. Nachos, pizza, cheesy jalapeño poppers, finger sandwiches, bean dip, chips, beefy bites, cocktail meatballs, warm baked spinach dip and even grab yourself a chili cheese dog. But this time – give them a healthy makeover with these delicious, crowd-approved, vegan recipes. These plant-based versions of classic football-watching fare will make you feel a little bit better about lounging around the house all day with a snack plate by your side. Add one of these recipes to your usual table or veganize your entire feast with my 27 Favorite Super Bowl Snacks, gone vegan..
More on Family Kitchen:
* 21 Dreamy Vegan Cupcake Recipes
* 21 Wellness-Infused Recipes for Flu Season!
* 30 Bowls for Healthy Winter Eating
* 23 Nut Butter lovers’ Recipes
* 31 Healthy Foods to Add to Your Diet in 2013
* Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Rice Bars
* 7 Healthy Beverages to Choose Today
* Simple Sweet Green Juice Recipe