This is the season for soup! Soup makes a delicious, warming dinner meal and leftovers are perfect for re-heating the next day for lunch or dinner. And when it comes to soup recipes, we all have our classic favorites like Minestrone, French Onion and Broccoli Cheddar. Well here are 25 Classic Soup Recipes Gone Vegan! Some of these recipes may be vegetarian to begin with, but by following these recipes you will ensure that they are all vegan. Try French Onion Soup, Broccoli Cheddar, No-Chicken Noodle, No-Cream of Mushroom and even No-Clam Chowder Soups. Get soup-inspired!..
Read more from Kathy on her blog, Healthy. Happy. Life.
More on Family Kitchen:
* 25 recipes: Parade of Vegan Christmas Cookies!
* 22 Cozy Snow Day Breakfast Recipes
* 15 Mint Chocolate Dessert Recipes for the Holidays!
* Cocoa and Marshmallow Waffles
* Skinny Egg Nog Shake
* Orange Spice Holiday Cookies