5 Dairy-Free Mug Recipes to Crave!kathypatalsky
There is a crisp fall chill in the air and all you want is a warm mug of something delicious to wrap your cold hands around. Well if you are looking to try a few dairy-free sips this season, look no further. Here are 5 deliciously dairy-free mug recipes to crave – including a hot chocolate, some cozy chai tea, an energizing espresso beverage and more!..
5 Dairy-Free Mug Recipes to Crave
1. Vanilla Coconut Cream Latte. Espresso meets tropical coconut and sweet vanilla flavors in this must-try, cold-weather sip. Rich and creamy, yet light and blissful. Have a mini winter vacation with each sip of this exotic-island-infused, dairy-free mug.
2. Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte. Looking to ditch the espresso? Try this chai tea-meets-pumpkin spice beverage. Stimulating spicy chai tea is an healthy way to energize your day since tea is rich in antioxidants. Warm yourself up with each sip of this spiced tea mug.
3. Cardamom Spiced Latte. There is something very holiday-ish about cardamom. And this warmly spicy mug brings together a few classic holiday accents with the elegant flavor of cardamom. If you are looking for an elegant mug to serve at a holiday brunch, give this recipe a whirl. Get all fancy with each sip of this mug.
4. Dark Chocolate Maple Cocoa. This simple cocoa has a few unique twists to make it stand out among the many holiday cocoa recipes out there. First off, it is made using deep, dark, rich dairy-free cocoa powder. Then it is sweetened with rich maple syrup for a unique flavor to crave. This cocoa is healthier than most since it skips refined sugar and milky, watered down chocolate varieties. Bring on the dark chocolate antioxidants! Grab this cozy cocoa mug and smile as you sip your way to bliss.
5. Mint Creme Soy Cocoa. Using fresh mint or peppermint extract, and creamy dairy-free soy milk, you can easily blend up a steamy, refreshing mint and chocolate beverage that will sooth your soul and slow you down. Get the recipe on Healthy. Happy. Life.
photo credit: Kathy Patalsky
Read more from Kathy on her blog, Healthy. Happy. Life.
More on Family Kitchen: