If you are including some vegan recipes in your holiday feasting this year, from Christmas cookies to plant-based entrees for your Christmas Eve feast, be sure to check out these eight websites that includes a wide range of recipes sourced from bloggers, at-home cooks and cookbook authors. Take a look and start browsing for some vegan inspiration!..
8 Websites for Vegan Holiday Recipes
1. Babble.com – Yup, right here on Babble’s Family Kitchen you can find a huge array of vegan recipes for your holiday! You can find vegan recipes in the “Special Diet” section on Family Kitchen! Into Vegan Christmas Cookies? 25 recipes here!
2. Finding Vegan – Finding Vegan includes user-submitted recipes from bloggers all over the internet (and world!) Finding Vegan has a special “holiday” section filled with photos and recipe to inspire. Finding Vegan has over 20,000 recipes on its site.
3. Veg Web – Veg Web is a fun and inspiring spot for newbie and experienced vegan cooks. You do not have to be a professional photographer or cook to submit your own vegan recipes to share with all! Veg Web is great because it allows you to rate recipes so there is less guess work involved. Veg Web also has a great holiday section – with a special section for “Winter Holidays.”
4. Tastespotting – Tastespotting has a huge gallery of vegan recipes. Just check out the “vegan” tags section!
5. Food Gawker - Food Gawker also has a super gallery of vegan recipes in their “vegan” tags section.
6. PPK - Post Punk Kitchen has some great holiday recipes. But even better, they have an active food and cooking forum where you can get all your vegan cooking questions and concerns answered.
7. PETA – Peta has a super helpful holiday recipes guide with specific holiday-perfect categories like entrees, apps, sides and more.
8. HHL – You can also check out my own site, Healthy. Happy. Life. for plenty of vegan holiday recipes! I have included a fun round-up of winter-themed recipes in my latest post: 39 Ways and Recipes to Have the best Winter Ever!
There are also hundreds of amazing vegan recipe blogs out there to browse for ideas! Finding Vegan, Tastespotting and Food Gawker are good places to find these blogs. If you have any favorites – please mention them in the comments!
disclosure: I own and operate HHL and Finding Vegan.
Read more from Kathy on her blog, Healthy. Happy. Life.
More on Family Kitchen:
* 25 recipes: Parade of Vegan Christmas Cookies!
* 7 Things You Must Know When Making Cocoa
* 22 Cozy Snow Day Breakfast Recipes
* 15 Mint Chocolate Dessert Recipes for the Holidays!
* Cocoa and Marshmallow Waffles
* Skinny Egg Nog Shake
* Orange Spice Holiday Cookies