A Very Martha Valentine: 5 Tasty Valentine's Day Recipes & Tips from Martha StewartKelsey Banfield
My February issue of Martha Stewart Living arrived last week and I’ve been drooling all over it for the past ten days. I am definitely a Martha devotee and love reading her magazine cover to cover the second it arrives in my mailbox. This month she concentrated on, obviously, Valentine’s Day and filled up the pages with lots of great recipes and crafting ideas. I am much more into the recipes then the crafting and wanted share some of my favorite Martha Stewart Valentine’s Day recipes and tips from her magazine with all of you. I even whipped up the xx which is pictured here! From my kitchen to yours, I am wishing you a very Martha Valentine’s Day!
10 Tasty Valentine’s Day Recipes & Tips from Martha Stewart
1. Setting the Table: For your Valentine’s Day meal use assorted glassware and stemware to create a festive, fun look.
2. Lambrusco is a cross between wine and champagne and deserves a taste. Pair with this with a delicious meat and cheese platter for a fun, easy appetizer.
3. Use a Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter on these Foods: Polenta, French Toast, Jello, Ice-Cream Sandwiches, Ravioli or Brownies!
4. Chocolate Desserts are always welcome on Valentine’s Day: Here are some great Chocolate Dessert: Nutella Cheesecake Brownies, Peppermint Hot Fudge Sauce over ice cream, Hot Chocolate Cupcakes with Marshmallows and Whipped Cream.
5. Don’t forget to tune into Martha Bakes starting in February and, remember, this month’s issue is available to download on your iPad!