Dr. Oz recently endorsed African mango extract as a great weight loss tool. As you may remember, we wrote about African mango extract last summer and its terrific, natural, weight loss effects. Of course, taking this supplement does not release you from dieting altogether; eating well and exercising are necessary steps toward achieving weight loss goals. To use African Mango extract properly it is recommended that you take it before eating a meal. The mango extract suppresses the appetite by affecting the amount of leptin in the bloodstream. Leptin is the hormone secreted by the brain when the body has had enough to eat. Of course, eating well is also essential to weight loss, even when taking African mango. This means, eat small, well-balanced meals and use the mango extract as directed. Here is a summary of what African mango is and some great diet recipes to accompany your weight loss plan.
What is African Mango?
- A rare mango harvested in the rainforests of Cameroon, Africa.
What are the benefits of African Mango?
- In a study by Lipids Health & Disease, found that subjects taking the mango extract lost an average of 12.3 pounds in 28 days.
- Pure African Mango extract contains no stimulants.
- The extract has been found to increase metabolis, boosting weight loss with the aid of an African Mango supplement by more than 800%.
- Studies have shown a 39% reduction in cholesterol in individuals taking irvingia gabonensis.
What are the side effects & disadvantages of taking African Mango supplements?
- To be fully effective, 3 daily servings of the supplement are required, with 1500mg of the supplement taken before each meal.
- There are currently no known side effects for African Mango supplements.
Do African Mango/Irvingia Gabonensis supplements work?
Studies conducted with irvingia gabonensis seem to indicate that the supplements, when added to a healthy diet and exercise regime, can help you to burn more fat and lose more weight than you would without them.
What African Mango products are available online?
Pure African Mango Extract, available online with a 100% money-back guarantee, sells reapid-release pills which should be taken 30 minutes before breakfast, with a second being taken 30 minutes before lunch.
Integra-Lean Invingia is designed to target several critical factors involved in age-related weight gain. This product contains no milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, wheat, yeast, or gluten. It is also free of artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Great Low-Calorie Recipes to Help with Weight Loss
Antipasto Caprese Kabobs are full of taste and freshness but not cream
Baked Sweet Potato Chips by my friend at She Wears Many Hats
Skinny Parmesan Spinach Dip from the book Skinny Dips
Skinny Baked Crab Dip is so darn yummy you will not believe it is a lighter version.