There’s a hot newcomer to the weight loss scene. Oprah’s favorite doctor, Dr. Oz, announced this week that Irvingia Gabonensis, a supplement made from the rare African Mango tree, has been proven to successfully supress appetite by affecting the amount of leptin in the bloodstream, with no known side effects. Leptin is a hormone secreted by the brain to signal to the body that it’s had enough to eat. Overweight individuals have been found to have extremely high blood levels of leptin. These levels seem to indicate that their cells have developed a resistance to the leptin. Supplementing a healthy diet with high doses of African Mango supplements have shown strong indications of success. Here are some of the pro, cons, and details of this new diet supplement option.
What is African Mango?
- A rare mango harvested in the rainforests of Cameroon, Africa.
What are the benefits of African Mango?
- In a study by Lipids Health & Disease, found that subjects taking the mango extract lost an average of 12.3 pounds in 28 days.
- Pure African Mango extract contains no stimulants.
- The extract has been found to increase metabolis, boosting weight loss with the aid of an African Mango supplement by more than 800%.
- Studies have shown a 39% reduction in cholesterol in individuals taking irvingia gabonensis.
What are the side effects & disadvantages of taking African Mango supplements?
- To be fully effective, 3 daily servings of the supplement are required, with 1500mg of the supplement taken before each meal.
- There are currently no known side effects for African Mango supplements.
Do African Mango/Irvingia Gabonensis supplements work?
Studies conducted with irvingia gabonensis seem to indicate that the supplements, when added to a healthy diet and exercise regime, can help you to burn more fat and lose more weight than you would without them.
What African Mango products are available online?
Pure African Mango Extract, available online with a 100% money-back guarantee, sells reapid-release pills which should be taken 30 minutes before breakfast, with a second being taken 30 minutes before lunch.
Integra-Lean Invingia is designed to target several critical factors involved in age-related weight gain. This product contains no milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, wheat, yeast, or gluten. It is also free of artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.