Agua De Fresa Y Pepino - Cucumber Strawberry WaterNicole Presley
Now that summer is here in full swing, my collection of agua recipes will come out in full force. Two powerful entities trying to battle out one another. I combat the heat with agua, and so far it seems to be working. This refreshing agua in particular is a dazzling one. The combo of strawberry and cucumber work extremely well together. I think cucumber works well with almost any fruit. Pour it over ice and you’ll be able to face any heat wave with agua in hand. Enjoy!
Agua De Fresa Y Pepino 1 of 5
Pour this refreshing strawberry and cucumber water over ice and sip with a straw. I adore this agua so much I had to find the tallest glass I had!
Ingredients 2 of 5
The two simple main ingredients of this delicious agua. Strawberries and cucumbers.
Chopped And In The Blender 3 of 5
Chop all ingredients and add to blender.
Sugar 4 of 5
Pour the sugar over the top of the fruit.
Add Water 5 of 5
Add one cup of water to blender to blend in sugar and fruit. Blend on high till smooth.
Ingredients for agua de fresa y pepino:
- 16 – ounces of strawberries (stems removed)
- 2 – small cucumbers or 1 large hothouse (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 1/2 – cups sugar
- 2 – limes (juiced)
- 9 – cups water
- In a blender add strawberries and cucumber chunks.
- Then pour in sugar and 1 cup of water.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour fruit blend into a pitcher.
- Pour lime juice into fruit blend, and remaining 8 cups of water into pitcher and mix well.
- Place in the fridge over night and pour over ice.
For more recipes from Nicole Presley click over to her blog: Presley’s Pantry
Nicole loves pinning. Follow her on Pinterest.