It doesn’t have to be Cinco de Mayo to enjoy this lovely bacon guacamole…. it should be devoured whenever you feel like having a celebration in your mouth! Have some left-over bacon sitting around and a gang of avocados? Watch this video and have a wonderful bacon guacamole in minutes. Enjoy!
Ingredients for Bacon Guacamole:
- 4 – ripe avocados (reserve pits)
- 1 – juice from lime
- 1 – teaspoon garlic powder
- a pinch of chili flakes (the kind you use on pizza)
- 1/2 – cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 – cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 – cup cilantro leaves
- 1 – cup bacon (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- salt to taste
For more recipes from Nicole Presley click over to her blog: Presley’s Pantry
Nicole loves pinning. Follow her on Pinterest.