Here’s a fast one my Aunt always whips up whenever we get together for a party or holiday gathering. They sit on the appetizer table and for some reason disappear faster then the rest of the small bites. These cheesy bacon jalapeno crescent bites can be made in a few minutes, but your guests will think you spent the entire day in the kitchen. They are absolutely delicious and worth hiding a few in your purse to eat later, because the host knows they will be gone … fast. Enjoy!
Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Crescent Bites 1 of 8
Serve a plate full of these lovely bites and everyone will be asking who made them.
Filling 2 of 8
Cream cheese, bacon, green onions, and jalapeno.... a little salt and pepper and you got yourself a tasty filling.
Mix On High 3 of 8
Mix until completely incorporated.
Spray Mini Muffin Pan 4 of 8
Spray the mini muffin pan and set to the side.
Unwrap 5 of 8
Unwrap the crescent rolls out of the tube and cut each crescent in half making a total of 16 pieces per tube.
Tuck In 6 of 8
Tuck each piece into a mini muffin until they are all filled.
Spoon In The Filling 7 of 8
Fill each crescent with cheesy bacon jalapeno filling, and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Let Cool 8 of 8
Allow to cool for 15 minutes before eating. If you could wait that long. Enjoy!
Ingredients for cheesy bacon jalapeno crescent bites:
- 8 – ounces of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 8 – slices of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 4 – stalks of green onion (chopped)
- 2 – jalapenos (diced)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 – 8 oz tubes of Pillsbury Crescents
- non stick spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a mixer add cream cheese, bacon, green onion, jalapeno, and salt and pepper. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Spray mini muffin pan with non-stick spray. Set to the side.
- Unwrap the crescent rolls and cut each roll in half.
- Tuck each piece of crescent into the mini muffin pan, then spoon in the filling.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
For more recipes from Nicole Presley click over to her blog: Presley’s Pantry
Nicole loves pinning. Follow her on Pinterest.