Cheesy Twice-Baked Potatoes
- 4 Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp paprika
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut off both ends of each potato. Rub the outside of each potato lightly with olive oil.
3. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour, or until the potato is completely cooked. Remove and allow to cool until comfortable to touch.
4. Slice eac potato in half and scoop out the insides with a spoon. Place the softened potato into a potato ricer and press into mixing bowl. Repeat until all of the potatoes are scooped out and pressed through the ricer.
5. To the mixing bowl add the ranch dressing and mozzarella and stir completely to combine. Then scoop the mixture into the potato jackets, distributing evenly amongst the potatoes.
6. Top each potato with a light dusting of paprika.
*At this point potatoes will last for up to a day for needing to be baked.
7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes to heat through. Serve hot.
Recipe by Kelsey Banfield. See more of her recipes on Family Kitchen.