We are talking soda cake here. Something about the combo of coconut and cream soda made this cake so magical. I have seriously eaten a good portion of it, and then had to give the rest away from fear of eating an entire bundt cake in one day. Yes, my neighbors either love me or are hating me for giving them such a big hunk of one of the best tasting cakes ever. It’s better for them to not be able to fit in their jeans then me. Eat this now!
Coconut Cream Soda Cake 1 of 7
This amazing cake is so addictive and unique. I stood by the platter of cake and cut piece after piece. Hopefully you have more self control.
Ingredients 2 of 7
These ingredients give this cake so much flavor.
Mixing It Up 3 of 7
I melted the 1/2 cup of coconut oil before pouring into cake mix.
Cream Soda 4 of 7
Don't make this cake unless you are going to use cream soda. It gives the cake such a delicious moistness.
Coconut Shreds 5 of 7
Pour the coconut into the batter!
Icing Ingredients 6 of 7
Melissa's coconut water is so sweet and lovely, and when you mix it with powdered sugar it becomes a heavenly icing!
Eat This Now 7 of 7
Stop reading this post and go make this cake. You'll either love me or hate me for recommending it.
Ingredients for coconut cream soda cake:
- 1 – box of yellow cake mix
- 1 – small box of coconut pudding mix
- 4 – eggs
- 1/2 – cup coconut oil
- 1 – cup cream soda
- 1 – cup shredded sweetened coconut
Ingredients for coconut icing:
- 2 1/2 – cups powders sugar
- 4 – tablespoons Melissa’s Thai sweet young coconut water
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
- Spray a bundt pan with a non-stick baking spray.
- In a mixer combine all the ingredients for coconut cream soda cake. Mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt and bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake cool completely, then invert onto a plate.
- Make the icing: Mix the powdered sugar with the coconut water until completely combined. I like to use a whisk to drizzle over the top of the cake.
- Allow to set for 30 minutes.
For more recipes from Nicole Presley click over to her blog: Presley’s Pantry
Nicole loves pinning. Follow her on Pinterest.