(this giveaway is now closed)
Do you or someone you know follow a gluten-free lifestyle? If so, here’s a cookbook giveaway for you! Elisabeth Hassebeck’s first gluten-free cookbook is newly released, and Family Kitchen has a copy to give away to one of our lucky readers.
Find out how…
Getting rid of gluten, however, doesn’t have to mean giving up taste. Deliciously G-Free combines Hasselbeck’s knowledge for healthy living and passion for tasty food to bring you 100 delectable, easy-to-make, and family-friendly gluten-free recipes. By adding a variety of other ingredients to the fridge and pantry, she’s perfected scrumptious zero-gluten versions of old standards and new creations that would make her relatives proud, including:
• Breakfasts to Remember: Egg Sandwiches, Coconut Raspberry Muffins, French Toast with Caramel Rum Banana, Biscuits, Frittata
• All-Star Appetizers: Pork Pot Stickers, Stuffed Mushrooms, Smoked Salmon on Corn Fritters, Crab Cakes with Homemade Tartar Sauce, and Hot Artichoke Dip
• Mouth-Watering Main Meals: Chicken Enchiladas, Quinoa Cornbread, Mac and Cheese, Lasagna, Pad Thai, Chimichurri Flank Steak, and Buttermilk Chicken
• Deliciously Irresistible Desserts: Chocolista Chocolate Cupcakes, Blueberry Raspberry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Tiramisu, Birthday Cakes, and Double Chocolate Brownies
For a chance to win a copy of this cookbook, just leave a comment below.
For additional entries (leave a comment for each, each comment counts as 1 entry):
2. RT the following : I just entered to win a a copy of Deliciously G-Free from @aggieskitchen & @babblefood http://su.pr/9bCWqz
3. Follow Aggie’s Kitchen on TWITTER.
4. Like Aggie’s Kitchen on FACEBOOK
5. Follow Babble’s Family Kitchen on TWITTER.
6. Like Babble’s Family Kitchen on FACEBOOK.
Giveaway ends Monday, January 9 at 12pm EST.