This is a perfect everyday dessert. 4 ingredients and about 20 minutes are all you need to pull these cookie cup sundaes together. You could even make the cookie cup portion well in advance and then just assemble them when you’re ready to go. Let everyone choose their own ice cream flavor and perhaps place a few sprinkles or crushed nuts out to let them customize their own!
COOL WHIP Cookie Cup Sundaes
What you’ll need: (makes 24 cookie cup sundaes)
1 – 16.5 ounce tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
ice cream of choice (you’ll need 24 tablespoons)
8 ounces COOL WHIP whipped topping
chocolate shavings to garnish – optional
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place 1 tablespoon of cookie dough into each well. Flatten. Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes.
3. Using a shot glass that’s been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, gently press down to create a “cup”. Allow cookie cups to cool completely in pan. Invert to release.
4. To assemble: Using a small cookie scooper (or 1 tablespoon measuring spoon) scoop 1 scoop of ice cream into each cookie cup. Top with a dollop of COOL WHIP and sprinkle with chocolate shavings if desired.
For more creations with COOL WHIP check out:
Read more from Paula on her Food Blog, bell’alimento!
See all of Paula’s posts on Family Kitchen
- A big thanks to COOL WHIP Whipped Topping for sponsoring this campaign. Sponsored posts are purely editorial content and are not advertiser produced. Click here to see more of the discussion. What you add makes it. #coolwhipmoms