Asian Greens with Noodles and Oyster Sauce
- 2 packets beef noodle soup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pound Asian greens (bok choy, Chinese cabbage) trimmed and sliced in half
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts (optional)
Cook the noodles according to directions on packet, drain.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add garlic and ginger, cook 1 minute.
Add oyster sauce, sherry, water and Asian greens.
Bring to boil, then simmer for 1 minute.
Place the noodles in serving bowls and top with the Asian greens.
Sprinkle with cashew nuts if desired and serve immediately.