Chicken Tofu and Noodle Stir-Fry
- 1 pound fresh Asian-style egg noodles
- olive or canola oil spray
- 12 oz firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 8 oz fresh baby corn
- 1 bunch brocollini, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and leave to stand for 2 minutes, gently using a wooden spoon to separate strands.
Spray a nonstick wok or frying pan with oil and heat.
Cook tofu in 2 or 3 batches over high heat until browned; set aside.
Reheat wok, add garlic, ginger, onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until soft.
Add remaining vegetables and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes until tender but still crisp.
Add drained noodles, tofu and combined sauces to wok.
Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through.
Toss with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Garnish with cilantro or parsley, if desired.