Egg free, Gluten free, Lactose free, Nut free
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pound lean rump steak, cut into strips
- 2 pounds Asian-style egg noodles
- spray canola or olive oil
- 2 carrot, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 bunch spinach, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, roasted
- 1/4 cup snow pea sprouts
Combine the garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce and juice in a glass or ceramic dish, add beef and toss to coat, cover and marinate for 15 minutes.
Drain the meat and reserve the marinade.
Put the noodles into a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water.
Leave standing for 2 minutes, pushing gently with a wooden spoon to separate strands.
Drain well and set aside.
Spray a nonstick wok or frying pan with oil and heat.
Stir-fry the meat in 2 or 3 batches over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
Set aside. Reheat wok, add carrots and pepper and stir-fry for 3 minutes, then add the reserved marinade and bring to a boil.
Add the spinach leaves and toss until just wilted.
Stir in the noodles, beef, sesame seeds and snow pea sprouts, and toss to heat through.