All parents want their kids to grow up healthy and strong. Nutrition plays a big role in our overall kid’s health. Yet sometimes we don’t make the best choices for our children when we eat out.
The authors of the bestselling EAT THIS, NOT THAT series just released the worst foods in American restaurants. These are the meals to avoid when ordering for your kids. Some of the meals have more calories than a child should consume in a day are loaded with sodium and fat.
Here is the list . . .
Top 10 Worst Kids’ Foods:
- The Cheesecake Factory Kids Pasta with Alfredo Sauce (1,810 calories)
- On the Border Kid’s Cheese Quesadilla with Mexican Rice (1,220 calories)
- Outback Steakhouse Joey Spotted Dog Sundae (1,216 calories)
- California Pizza Kitchen Kids Curly Mac n’ Cheese with Edamame (1,088 calories)
- Friendly’s Dippin’ Chicken Salad (950 calories)
- McDonald’s Mighty Kids Meal with Double Cheeseburger, Fries (small), and 1% Chocolate Milk Jug (840 calories)
- The Cheesecake Factory Kids Southern Fried Chicken Sliders (820 calories)
- The Cheesecake Factory Kids Grilled Cheese Sandwich (810 calories)
- KFC Kids Meal with Popcorn Chicken, Potato Wedges, and Pepsi (800 calories)
- Applebee’s Kids Oreo Cookie Shake (780 calories)
For more information on EAT THIS, NOT THAT! 2012, please visit: http://eatthis.com