Fix This Kitchen $100 Ikea Gift Card Giveaway!Ole & Shaina Olmanson
Our kitchens can be a central part of our home, especially if we’re invested in preparing real food in them for our families on a regular basis. If your kitchen is starting to feel rundown or unexciting, it can make mealtime feel the same way. Give your family dinner blues a makeover with Ikea and Fix this Kitchen. We’re giving away a $100 Ikea gift card to help you get started!
Be sure to check out this week’s episode of Fix This Kitchen airing on Saturday morning at 9:30 a.m. EST on A&E with Eric Greenspan as the celebrity chef on the show and Nicole Facciuto, the host. Each episode features one lucky homeowner as they get the shock of a lifetime when they come home to find their ugly kitchen demolished and completely redone with the help of IKEA.
Quick Kitchen Design Tips from Ikea:
· Create a fresh new look in the kitchen by re-painting walls and adding a tiled backsplash.
· Add a small, mobile kitchen cart. It serves to add extra workspace, provide extra storage below, and even can become a portable bar cart at parties and events.
· Add light strips under the counters to create an illusion of more space.
· Install a new deeper counter over existing cabinets to create more work space.
· Change out cabinet hardware.
· Change out faucets.
· Remove the doors off one or more top cabinets, paint the interior in an accent color and use to display decorative dishes and plates.
One Family Kitchen reader will receive a $100 Ikea gift card to start the transformation of your kitchen!
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN
1. Leave a comment. Tell me what you would change in your kitchen.
Win a @designbyikea $100 gift card to help you Fix This Kitchen from @FoodforMyFamily on @Babblefood http://su.pr/15tcqr
3. Join the Ikea community on Facebook. Come back and leave a comment letting me know you did so.
This giveaway will run until Friday, October 7th at 11:59 p.m. EDT and is open to all U.S. residents. A winner will be chosen at random using Random.org from all eligible entries. Each reader has 4 chances to win by completing the above tasks and leaving a separate comment for each entry method completed. Chosen winner must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!