Fourth of July with Kids & Wendy'sKelsey Banfield
What are your plans for kids on the Fourth of July? Are you going to the beach? Having a picnic? Whatever it is be sure to take your camera. Then, when it is all over be sure to visit Wendy’s to make your own summer scrapbook. Have you seen this cool app yet? You can make your own scrapbook for free and it is so much fun. Is there any better way to preserve memories? Here are some moments you should be sure to capture:
1. Get everyone holding up their favorite red, white, and blue decorations!
2. Make everyone write down their favorite Fourth of July tradition so you can save it alongside your scrapbook.
3. Have the kids make picture frames for their Fourth of July photos!
4. Get action photos of the kids with sparklers.
5. Make a Fourth of July pyramid!