I grew up eating quesadillas more often then not, and I continue to crave them as an adult. My son too loves the cheesy tortilla filled meal, and I try and keep it fresh for him by changing it’s shape and filling. Flour, corn or wheat tortilla lays the ground work for my cheesy delight, and halloween is no different. This spooky season spice up the table with a ghoulish skeleton quesadilla.
Ingredients for ghoulish skeleton quesadilla:
- 2 – flour tortilla
- 2 – slices of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 – red apple
- Trace the shape of a skeleton head out on a flour tortilla. Cut eye out on one of the pieces.
- Place the whole piece of the tortilla into a frying pan over a medium flame.
- Lay the cheese down onto the tortilla and allow to get warm and melty.
- Once cheese is melted add the additional piece of tortilla.
- Garnish with an apple mouth.
For more recipes from Nicole Presley click over to her blog: Presley’s Pantry
Nicole loves pinning. Follow her on Pinterest.