I grew up eating quesadillas more often then not, and I continue to crave them as an adult. My son too loves the cheesy tortilla filled meal, and I try and keep it fresh for him by changing it’s shape and filling. Flour, corn or wheat tortilla lays the ground work for my cheesy delight, and halloween is no different. This spooky season spice up the table with a ghoulish skeleton quesadilla.
Ghoulish Skeleton Quesadilla 1 of 6
This spooky skeleton quesadilla will make your ghoul a happy one.
Shape Tortillas 2 of 6
Trace the flour tortilla into a skeleton shape then cut tortilla with a pairing knife.
Cut The Eyes 3 of 6
Cut out two circle eyes on one piece of tortilla.
Top And Bottom 4 of 6
Keep one piece whole.
Cheesy 5 of 6
Lay down the whole piece of flour tortilla then cut up the cheese slices to fit the shape of the skull.
Topper 6 of 6
Once cheese starts to melt add the top piece. Garnish with apple to make a mouth.
Ingredients for ghoulish skeleton quesadilla:
- 2 – flour tortilla
- 2 – slices of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 – red apple
- Trace the shape of a skeleton head out on a flour tortilla. Cut eye out on one of the pieces.
- Place the whole piece of the tortilla into a frying pan over a medium flame.
- Lay the cheese down onto the tortilla and allow to get warm and melty.
- Once cheese is melted add the additional piece of tortilla.
- Garnish with an apple mouth.
For more recipes from Nicole Presley click over to her blog: Presley’s Pantry
Nicole loves pinning. Follow her on Pinterest.